Sioux hockey starts now!!!

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
From what I was told there will be another round of shipments this summer. I believe it will be the same merchandise, just another shipment of it.

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I missed the to many men thing as I was to busy ;:;boozer

image.jpg

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like its a no go for Luke Johnson. Sam Anas did not practice today either but he is expected to play. He played limited yesterday against BC but didn't really look healthy.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't understand where the new students are getting "Fighting Sioux" sweaters. They haven't been available at the Ralph for a couple of years now.

Steve.

just bought two more a month ago. do a search on AMAZON for Sioux gear and you will know exactly where I got them. And they are not from the USA but they are very close to realistic. AND they are not $200 more like under $60. I can not tell them from the expensive ones I got at Scheels a long time ago.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This team is very good defensively and has showed it all year. The defense are like a brick wall and the forwards back check hard which has won a ton of games. The defense can also make plays and are very good with the puck.

UND let off the gas in the third and didnt attack like they did in the second. That will change for Saturday without a doubt. Also the players and coaches let the poor officiating get to them and lost focus. Berry complained to a ref after the icing call where DU scored on the face off. UND is not a big penalty team unlike the past and we have not had to deal with the uneven calls all year. Stay out of the box Sat and we will be fine. I'm hoping for WCHA refs! (They still allow checking in that conference)

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
UND needs to win, it's hard standing back in the shadows watching NDSU bring back championship after championship after championship after championship after championship home. They need to feel warm and fuzzy too.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hopefully they watched the replay of Thursdays game like 6 times, and discussed where they made mistakes. Tonight's game should be an interesting one that's for sure!! Here's to winning one more game:;:rockit, to cap off a great season! :;:cheers May your skates be fast, and your shots find the back of the net! Go Sioux!! Tonight's pre game starts at 5 at the Lucky Strike! :;:thumbsup Woohoo!! ;:;boozer

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
Def. hoping the boys got an ass chewing after that last game, they really didn't play that well. Simply put, if UND plays like they did the other night, they will lose 3-1, or 4-1, somewhere in there, QU is a very, very tough team and their defensemen have some dangles on the blue line. If UND's D-men step it up a notch this game, and the boys play like they can, they will raise another banner and it'll be a 4-1, 5-2 UND type win. If they play like shit one period like the other night, we are in for another nail biter and a close game.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's starting to look like we're going to have to beat Q-Pac AND the fuggin' refs!!!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 184
  • This month: 132
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67