Sioux hockey starts now!!!

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have never been a hockey fan but after tonight's game I think I'll have to try and catch a few games every year.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Your killing me schmaltz" Barry melrose. nice bounce schmaltz backhand 3-2 Sioux then a big rush by Denver huge save by Johnson 11 seconds left and an empty netter by gardener from 170 feet...finally in the championship game again!

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
NOT a pretty 3rd period. Sioux are extremely lucky to come out of there with a win. Good to see them going to the ship though!

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fucking titty sprinkles! That was some awesome ass titty sprinkling shit! Titttttyyyy sprinkkkkklllleeeessss!

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry. Titty sprinkles serves a purpose. I used it in a way that didn't serve said purpose. Please don't negative rep me. ;)

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hope they learned something....that Chicago Bears prevent defense they played most of the 3rd period damn near cost em. Here's to hoping for a full 60 mins Saturday night!!

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
NOT a pretty 3rd period. Sioux are extremely lucky to come out of there with a win. Good to see them going to the ship though!

reminded me of the Vikings going into a defensive shell in the third period. DUMB!!! and lucky, yes; very lucky!!

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Although I am very HAPPY we are going to the big show!!:;:rockitThis game about gave me a nervous breakdown. I call it playing down to the other teams level. After watching this team play the season with the skill, and determination that they have played in most games they played this season, IMHO they could of played a lot better in this game then they did. Denver came out and played a so-so game, and UND played down to their level. They better step it up a notch, or two if they are going to win Saturday night. Go Sioux!!

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
The third period was ugly. They looked way to tired. I'm going to write it off as having two weeks off and not pushing themselves enough in that time. Losing Luke Johnson is going to be tough (he's not out for sure but it doesn't sound good). He is the anchor to that big defensive line that we pair against opponents high talent line as well as probably our best face off guy. With Johnson taking face offs we wouldn't have iced the puck so much which to me seemed like it burned us out quickly.

I watched the QU/BC game. QU is good. Quick, skilled, and they are all working together very well. I've seen some really great plays from them the last couple weeks. Now BC did not look very good which probably boosted QU. If we play like we did last night we are done for. QU is very good at capitalizing on opponents mistakes.

Here's to drinking to much and screaming at the TV saturday night! #hang8

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 230
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 83