Votes: 62 54.9%
  • Panthers

Votes: 51 45.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I knew Cam was going to pout like a BOY, he could not take the pressure of the big show. He will never win a superbowl just because he has no humility to except he is not superman. All Denver did was take away Cam's first read target and that is all it took to hold on to the ball to long, just like how Atlanta beat them. Yes he is black and yes he has a huge chip on his shoulder and I can't see that changing. Spade is a spade and those who picked Panthers maybe next year

You should be a defensive coordinator with that kind of break down and game planing. 15 other teams never figured that out.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
No just stating my observations about this game compared to Atlanta game which was the only loss of the regular season. When I was in football coach would not let us get all worked up at the pep rally. He said it was a emotional roller coaster which could take away an edge. Same as in wrestling you don't see wrestlers pounding on their chest when they pin or beat his opponent.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
No just stating my observations about this game compared to Atlanta game which was the only loss of the regular season. When I was in football coach would not let us get all worked up at the pep rally. He said it was a emotional roller coaster which could take away an edge. Same as in wrestling you don't see wrestlers pounding on their chest when they pin or beat his opponent.

you need to watch some D1 wrestling those guys do alot of pounding of chests and firing the crowd up when they pin or win the match. Never really watched till my bosses son started wrestling heavy weight for Nebraska and it surprised me.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
5200418_orig.jpg

on the bright side, ive seen some pretty funny memes today from the game.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Another cool record was broke with a superbowl win is 200 career wins for Peyton and also this:

mannings.0.gif

Absolutely priceless

- - - Updated - - -

Even if Peyton used HGH to come back from a career ending dirty hit from the Greg Williams bounty hunting antics all the way back when Williams was the defensive Coordinator for the Titans. The HGH was not tested for until 2014. Way after supposedly Peyton took HGH, in 2011 when he had his neck surgery. Some could say AP was taking HGH for his ACL surgery I know I for one questioned such a dramatic and some say better than before performance 2012 comeback player of the year as wells as almost breaking the single season rushing record, which is the same year Peyton broke the record for TD is a season). This HGH is not what people think as a steroid perse, but to help in the speeding of injury recovery. So it was not tested as a banned substance in 2011 not until 2014

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I suppose eli was just nervous cause there was a lot of game left

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 54