TOO SOON ???

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
FB_IMG_1694678135095.jpg

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been talk for years about getting rid of "astro turf" because causing injuries. Topic is up again now that a "superstar" got injured. Be interesting to see now. Don't think it will ever fly, dome owners would be screwed.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jets would actually have been interesting to watch with Rodgers. They got some weapons.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been talk for years about getting rid of "astro turf" because causing injuries. Topic is up again now that a "superstar" got injured. Be interesting to see now. Don't think it will ever fly, dome owners would be screwed.
We can put a man on the moon but can't grow grass in a dome.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
As a football player in College days myself. I wish no injury on anybody like him or not. He knew his shit just weird duck in life.
I stretched my achellies extensively ( no surgery )playing basketball back in high school. Hurt like a bitch for about 3 months. Not a good injury.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Three years ago my wife was riding horse. Horse went to bucking. Naturally she threw her feet forward and put her weight in the stirrups. When the horses front feet hit the ground all the force went to her Achilles. Instead of tearing that the Achilles held but it snapped her heal where the Achilles attaches. Ugly, painful deal. What’s crazier is she weighs a whopping 102 lbs lol. I could see someone much larger having that happen to but bizarre for someone so small

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 27
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7