What is the biggest Walleye you have ever caught?

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
12.2 lbs and 31 inches. Last year I had an epic day where I landed 10.5lb and an 11lb within 45 minutes of each other.

Last edited:

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
A couple 8 lbers here but I did let my buddy take my downed slip bobber a few years back which yielded a beaut of a Devils lake August 10 lber cuz I was re-rigging a lost snag and he was a having a Crap day.. Uncles boat, my rod, my brothers spot so we all chipped in and proceeded to head to the cove and get ripped, doesn't get much better than that!!
Kinda gave up the ice fishing for coyote calling over the last few years, but would love to make it up to Winnepeggo one of these winters.

Last edited:

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not too many can say that ... and welcome to NDA btw!

They were in the process of pumping the pond out, a lot of huge northern and perch came out of that mine pond as well. Now I just point at the field and tell people I caught an 8 lb walleye out in the middle of the field.

Thanks for the welcome, I have been lurking for a while.

camoman

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg
No idea on length or weight. Took photos and she swam away. Have to thank KDM for all the help with this girl!

Long Range Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had my yellow lab ruin this for me last weekend, had one on from shore, that was in the 28-31" and as I'm getting ready to land it my 3 year old lab jumped on the fish and snapped my line. It was a sad day that ended in lots of drinking! At least the wife was there to witness, she thought it was 3' but she exaggerates a little

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
perch.jpg
No idea on length or weight. Took photos and she swam away. Have to thank KDM for all the help with this girl!

I'd wager my left nut she was over 11!! That was a VERY VERY Large and Pretty Walleye!! I was amazed you released her as I believe that was your 4th upgrade on walleye in the past two weeks. She would have been over 13 with her eggs. What at COW!!!

7mmshooter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got a 28 inch 9.5 pound and a 30inch 10+ pound on the wall. I pulled through the ice on Ashtabula. I let a guy fish my ice holes in 06 and he pulled a 13.2 out of my hole on Ashtabula.

camoman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd wager my left nut she was over 11!! That was a VERY VERY Large and Pretty Walleye!! I was amazed you released her as I believe that was your 4th upgrade on walleye in the past two weeks. She would have been over 13 with her eggs. What at COW!!!

You would know better than I, not the first of that size fish you've seen. She was definitely an upgrade, even considering I had three 7-8 lb. fish earlier in the year. That was a fun spring!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88