What's in your cup?

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gas station cappuccino, on this fine morning. I need that caffeine on a Monday.

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
The wife is making margaritas. Margaritas and football on this Monday night. In the mood for something fancy, but a margarita will do. Anyone else having a cocktail this evening?

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
Coffee and creamer this morning with my eggs and bacon. Probably into the whiskey coke by noon. Been looking for a new whiskey, or any new drink for that matter. Anyone drink anything off-beat that they like?

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you haven't already tried it, Costco sells their Kirkland 12 year old blended scotch whiskey for a fair price. It's damned good too. I've been drinking that for the last 6 months or so. always used to be a pendleton or crown guy. Not any more. a 1.75 is only like $35 IIRC.

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you haven't already tried it, Costco sells their Kirkland 12 year old blended scotch whiskey for a fair price. It's damned good too. I've been drinking that for the last 6 months or so. always used to be a pendleton or crown guy. Not any more. a 1.75 is only like $35 IIRC.
I’ll give that a try. Thank you.

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
The wife is picking up a bottle this afternoon. Looking forward to giving this a try, but it won't be tonight. Sounds like she has friends lined up for a wine night. I have to admit that over the years I have started to enjoy wine more and more.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Channeled my former college self and bought a 30 of Keystone Light yesterday for Wednesday night hockey league. I honestly can't tell the difference in taste between that and Busch Light. Plus it's $6 cheaper.

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dipping into @Petras Kirkland tonight, with some Thursday Night Football, and trying to get the wife to let me give her a massage. 😏

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
You weren't kidding @Petras. That is some good stuff. I'll be adding it to the rotation. Thanks for the recommendation.

Running black coffee through my veins today. I didn't sleep real well last night. Tight lines all the same, as I head for the lake.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
You weren't kidding @Petras. That is some good stuff. I'll be adding it to the rotation. Thanks for the recommendation.

Running black coffee through my veins today. I didn't sleep real well last night. Tight lines all the same, as I head for the lake.
If you let her have a couple snorts of the Kirkland 12 year, you might just get to give her that massage :ROFLMAO:

Glad you liked it! I'm having my wife pick me up another bottle of it this week... someday I'll finally admit I have a drinking problem and just buy a case, but that day is not today...

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
Black coffee this morning, but trying a new to me Vodka after lunch.

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tequila tonight. Feeling frisky. Going to start chasing the wife around the house helicopter style any minute.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62