NDSU’s head coach Chris Klieman hired by K State.

GOLFER

What does any of this mean??? Explain... thanks

20TH best football team in USA.

- - - Updated - - -

Saragin rankings to compare FBS to FCS is skewed. The two divisions do not have a lot of games to use in this model and therefore is not very legit.

Are you trying to say the Bison are better than K State? That’s a stretch without playing the game. Are you bitter that K State fans don’t want your FCS coach? It is a gamble to hire Klieman because it could be boom or bust. We will see how his style of game holds up in the FCS and if he can recruit just as good. Bohl has done ok at Wyoming but is no where near as dominate as when he was at NDSU.

Maybe he was posting because it was an item that was interesting. I don't think he was trying to get your panties in a bunch.:;:huh

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wouldn't be surprised to see Tim Polasek on the list of potential candidates as well....

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saragin rankings to compare FBS to FCS is skewed. The two divisions do not have a lot of games to use in this model and therefore is not very legit.

Are you trying to say the Bison are better than K State? That’s a stretch without playing the game. Are you bitter that K State fans don’t want your FCS coach? It is a gamble to hire Klieman because it could be boom or bust. We will see how his style of game holds up in the FCS and if he can recruit just as good. Bohl has done ok at Wyoming but is no where near as dominate as when he was at NDSU.

I could care less about Kleinman --- imo our local news stations should be more focused on the game and the career of the players --- who is in texas watching the game --- former coaches or former players. What do you think? Bohl is driving 95mph with that young wife on some mountain road when the texas game is on -- he done for the year -- taking a vacation. What do you think Cousins will do with his spare change -- bet michigan gets some of it. Former players make support the team.

With regards to K State --- If you look at the time of possession in that game --- NDSU dominated it. I have no doubt in my mind that today both of those teams could play and the bison would win. Any given day - any team can win - but my belief is that NDSU would have the tools to win. I would love for the AD to allow another game. i am worried that the ducks will buy us out not to play ---- AZ could do the same thing. Co who knows - they may be ready for a beat down.

The coach that got fired before Bohl had the identical record as Bohl -- ok? I think he was hired for more than ok.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
20TH best football team in USA.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe he was posting because it was an item that was interesting. I don't think he was trying to get your panties in a bunch.:;:huh

He was trying to imply that the Bison are the 20th best team in the nation which is a big stretch. They haven’t won the title yet..... if the bison played a FBS team every week then #20 would be legit. Man you Bison fans drink a lot of koolaid.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
download (2).jpg

I bet this fan isnt complaining --- he remembers that night. I had hotel booked -- but i couldnt go to the game last minute. I said i wouldnt miss another FBS matchup ------ was in Iowa - i remember the fans were stunned when that pic 6 happened. They laid that golden fiddle down at the devils feet. A little hawkeye kid was next to us was crying at the end of the game.

Go to any city ---- we were in NOLA for sugar bowl --- had bison stuff on --- i couldnt walk without someone coming up and striking a conversation --- they all like the bison. We remain the Alabama of the FCS. Go Bison!!!

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I could care less about Kleinman --- imo our local news stations should be more focused on the game and the career of the players --- who is in texas watching the game --- former coaches or former players. What do you think? Bohl is driving 95mph with that young wife on some mountain road when the texas game is on -- he done for the year -- taking a vacation. What do you think Cousins will do with his spare change -- bet michigan gets some of it. Former players make support the team.

With regards to K State --- If you look at the time of possession in that game --- NDSU dominated it. I have no doubt in my mind that today both of those teams could play and the bison would win. Any given day - any team can win - but my belief is that NDSU would have the tools to win. I would love for the AD to allow another game. i am worried that the ducks will buy us out not to play ---- AZ could do the same thing. Co who knows - they may be ready for a beat down.

The coach that got fired before Bohl had the identical record as Bohl -- ok? I think he was hired for more than ok.
Bottom barrel FBS teams may think about buying out a NDSU game to prevent imbarrassment by there is no way an Oregon or Arizona will be afraid to play the Bison. If K State fans think Klieman isn’t qualified to coach for their program can you imagine what Oregon fans think about playing an FCS team that many of them haven’t heard of ? Keep dreaming dude....

- - - Updated - - -

__f93085415f71d6f4845c37a5426eecdf_width-300.jpeg

I bet this fan isnt complaining --- he remembers that night. I had hotel booked -- but i couldnt go to the game last minute. I said i wouldnt miss another FBS matchup ------ was in Iowa - i remember the fans were stunned when that pic 6 happened. They laid that golden fiddle down at the devils feet. A little hawkeye kid was next to us was crying at the end of the game.

Go to any city ---- we were in NOLA for sugar bowl --- had bison stuff on --- i couldnt walk without someone coming up and striking a conversation --- they all like the bison. We remain the Alabama of the FCS. Go Bison!!!

Those same people probably told you that the Bison are good enough to play in a P5 FBS conference. Yeah right. Even if the Bison ever did move up what would be so special to play in Fargo? If you can’t win championships every year why would you want to play for NDSU over any other FBS school?

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kansas --- we beat both K State and Jayhawks --- they know us well in kansas --- Who havent we beat. Every year Matt Larson makes his annual call down to Saban and asks the question --- (this is verified look at the news quoting Matt)--- every year Nick says no. Why ? They play a bunch of of FCS schools every year. Matt claims we dont charge what half of them other teams want for cash.

[video]http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/3133611/kstatefail.gif[/video]

ku_fbc_ndsu_nk_16_t650.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Why move up --- why not be Bama of the FCS

GOLFER

Bottom barrel FBS teams may think about buying out a NDSU game to prevent imbarrassment by there is no way an Oregon or Arizona will be afraid to play the Bison. If K State fans think Klieman isn’t qualified to coach for their program can you imagine what Oregon fans think about playing an FCS team that many of them haven’t heard of ? Keep dreaming dude....

- - - Updated - - -

Those same people probably told you that the Bison are good enough to play in a P5 FBS conference. Yeah right. Even if the Bison ever did move up what would be so special to play in Fargo? If you can’t win championships every year why would you want to play for NDSU over any other FBS school?

I see they are still in a bunch. HAHAHA

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe the graphic that was shown didn't say that NDSU was the 20th best team in the country, but that it had the 20th best home record

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didint think college football played till the 29th.... I dont get espn 37 so must have missed it. If bama and ndsu do ever play i will bet what ever money i have on bama straight up since they have no chance of winning any way. Ndsu fans almost make carl gerbschmidt sound logical.

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I didint think college football played till the 29th.... I dont get espn 37 so must have missed it. If bama and ndsu do ever play i will bet what ever money i have on bama straight up since they have no chance of winning any way. Ndsu fans almost make carl gerbschmidt sound logical.
The spread would be what's important there. In any case, Alabama has zero incentive to take that game. All risk, no reward. They win? Well, no shit, they were supposed to. They lose? Program altering slide. I'm not sure why any FBS programs schedule FCS teams. Nothing good can come of it.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chaching!
https://www.inforum.com/sports/football/932758-Klieman-contract-worth-16.9-million-plus-perks-bonuses

- - - Updated - - -

__f93085415f71d6f4845c37a5426eecdf_width-300.jpeg

The face you make when you evacuate your bowels.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hear K-State kept the rest of the staff? That's going to be a tough situation, no wonder a couple guys turned the gig down. I hope he does well.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 180
  • This month: 150
  • This month: 139
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84