NDA Jedi Ice Fishing Bonanza

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hmm, am I about to embark on a new adventure, involving another form of walking on water?

Let's see, I have a collapsible house, an auger, tip-ups, short rods, a heater, 4WD...

I guess I could go.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Me and a buddy have always wanted to fish devils. 2nd week in jan i big tourney in mobridge

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Count me in if at Devils. Count me out if at Audubon. I don't feel like driving by awesome fishing to catch Audubon dinks right at dark for an hour.

Sincerely,

Scrooge McCapitan

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Devils would be good. Audubon would be OK and some of the better perch lakes in central ND even better, but not so much for lodging close by on the latter

- - - Updated - - -

Captains statement also pertains to going to Ash in the summer for many of us western dudes. Hard to pass all the good holes to go there from here. But I will say, we did some damage on Audubon last year. Dinks along with some nicer fish and a few large sharks, perch and bonus smallies. Bonus to Audubon is Sak right next door. A challenge, but fun to try to figure out.
Plan D could be invading the sconies near Lehr:;:rockit

Last edited:

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll go should be able to make either lake. If devils is an opinion I call dibs on pirating captions fishing spots.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
3roosters has the best name for a tourney.

- - - Updated - - -

or the ultimate in drinking sports can be done as well. Tip up fishing for Northern. Vollmer's First Annual Slough Shark Spectacular has a ring to it!:;:cheers

^^^^^^this:;:exactly

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm a definite might possibly should kinda could maybe make it to this.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
One lake, with plenty of sleepers, hotel/bar within walking distance. Audubon fits the bill. Plus you can catch enough 12" walleyes to make a fish taco. ONE taco.

I've never been to either. Have always wanted to make it to Devils but that setup sounds just right. I'd probably be plenty busy with beers and BSin to get much staring down a hole done. Bar/hotel is just what the dr ordered.

powerman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I suppose I could make the Audubon fiasco. Although the 3 miles to Toten Trail has proven to be a little difficult in the past, oh wait it was the 3 miles home!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stick to Audobon and make it a pike event. They sadly have the same respect as bullhead and would provide for more lively sport.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 47
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 14