NDA Jedi Ice Fishing Bonanza

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I'm around at the time this is held I'm in. Will get some trinkets and treasures from work, and a hooded sweatshirt or two to add to the prize pool!

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've never been to either. Have always wanted to make it to Devils but that setup sounds just right. I'd probably be plenty busy with beers and BSin to get much staring down a hole done. Bar/hotel is just what the dr ordered.
I'm honestly ok with either. Audubon is only an hour and a half for me. Devils is closer to three. I'll drive for good fishing. BUT it all depends if I have a wrestling tournament or not.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm in for sure on Audubon or the big lake. Probably make the drive to devils lake too

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would try hard to make it. To be real honest I fished both lakes last year winter and summer. I took my largest walleye for 15 out of Audubon during summer. But I had an ahab moment during winter on both lakes. -sundown action that was it.

Anyway what kind of dates are u looking at.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fishing?? You mean I have to bring rods, I thought this was beer drinking event!!! Anyone have any ice fishing equipment I can borrow as I don't have any? ;:;rofl :;:smokin

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
It seems that a hotel within walking/stumbling distance would be optimal. What other lakes might qualify besides Audubon? Any slough lakes qualify? Is quality fishing the main qualifier?... Like Jedi Bullhead? ;) I'll show up wherever.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone have connections with the Bikini Ice Fishing Team? :;:thumbsupJust thinking!!

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Screenshot_2015-11-21-07-39-22.jpg

DustyG33

Founding Member
Founding Member
Depending if I'm off work or not I'd be there. Audubon is 2hrs, Devils is 4hrs so it's a horse a piece for me.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

Bahahahaha don't forget goose you Savage lol shorthairsrus you got the chuckle of the day. Lake Alice is going to have a smorgasbord of fish to catch. Webster ND has really nice bar for after the big day. The chain lakes north of devils lake is where ahab has his honey holes. I could care less if anyone gets pissed because shorthairsrus just did the same.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
private-club-members-only-sign-k-0249.jpg

you just tell us when that water is going to be safe and have a nice road close to the lake so we can pull on.

I can just see Ahab when he drives by going to audubon to catch a dink -- he puts a cold one in his hand:ahab.jpg

Then looks backahab2.jpg

f7_2003_97x

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fishing?? You mean I have to bring rods, I thought this was beer drinking event!!! Anyone have any ice fishing equipment I can borrow as I don't have any? ;:;rofl :;:smokin
I have some sweet 2x4's with a couple screws in em for line reel I can borrow ya. :;:rockit

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Riverdale, pick city area has nice cheap hotels, the best steaks, good drinks, and a half dozen fishing options within 2 miles.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
It will probably have to be like other events,,,reunions,weddings, parties, etc. Not everyone can make it kinda deal. So probably have to pick a date and a location and run with it. Those that can make it, great!! Those who are unable have to look at the pics! haha

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bahahahaha don't forget goose you Savage lol shorthairsrus you got the chuckle of the day. Lake Alice is going to have a smorgasbord of fish to catch. Webster ND has really nice bar for after the big day. The chain lakes north of devils lake is where ahab has his honey holes. I could care less if anyone gets pissed because shorthairsrus just did the same.

Oh crap, shorthairsrus just looked at your screen shot of Silver Lake, which is the wrong Silver Lake. I do believe this area is only open water fishing. Now the other silver Lake is hush hush.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh crap, shorthairsrus just looked at your screen shot of Silver Lake, which is the wrong Silver Lake. I do believe this area is only open water fishing. Now the other silver Lake is hush hush.

were good to go - Allows vehicles and fish houses on the ice as conditions allow. Restricts vehicle use to nonvegetated ice areas and designated roads.

- - - Updated - - -

The way i read this is i can pull a portable over the cattails to walk on --- thats all i need.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 120
  • This month: 98
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 46