Sioux hockey starts now!!!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
If the Fighting Hawks can hang on, that will be 2 Div I National titles for ND in one year!

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
My 6 year old happen to be looking at the tv and saw that hit at the end of the period. All I heard was "OH........MY........GOODNESS......"

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love me some shorties!! Every time Quinnipiac gets hit they fall down and start crying. Pussies!!!!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm thinking maybe once the refs oughta call a penalty on Q-Pac when one of their guys lays on top of one of ours in the O zone for 10-15 sec. They've done it 3 times in the 1st. Maybe a holding the stick penalty while they're at it like shoulda been called on the 1st UND rush or on the Q-Pac goal while they're at it.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm thinking maybe once the refs oughta call a penalty on Q-Pac when one of their guys lays on top of one of ours in the O zone for 10-15 sec. They've done it 3 times in the 1st. Maybe a holding the stick penalty while they're at it like shoulda been called on the 1st UND rush or on the Q-Pac goal while they're at it.

I was wondering that...can you sit there and hold someone down like that?? common sense tells me no...

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was wondering that...can you sit there and hold someone down like that?? common sense tells me no...

and we get the 4th occurrence, no penalty but they're happy to call icing against UND.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
game set match

i predicted the 2-0 fast start and i predicted a 5-3 win c'mon 5-3 lol Johnson won't give up 3 tonight !!

Last edited:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member

And again it goes uncalled.

I dug when Melrose said, " When CBS is on the ice the only thing missing is Sweet Georgia Brown".

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Never give up! Way to go Sioux!!

this one is for the Sioux fans!

- - - Updated - - -

Our Father who art in Tampa. Hockey be thy name. Thy will be done. The National Championship will be won. On ice, as well as in the stands. Give us this day our hockey sticks and forgive us our penalties, as we forgive those who cross-check against us. Lead us not into elimination. But deliver us to "victory"!! In the name of the Fans, The Hockey Gods, and the Fighting Sioux. Amen..........

Prayers come true!

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
game set match

i predicted the 2-0 fast start and i predicted a 5-3 win c'mon 5-3 lol Johnson won't give up 3 tonight !!

i said it was going to be 4-1 or 5-2 if they played solid. Besides a few min here and there they dominated a big majority of the game.

jer79

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great game.. I was a Lil worried they were gonna be spending the entire game with one in the box...awesome...they worked hard for it, we'll deserved

Last edited:

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
Awesome! Loved the "Sioux Forever" chants. And someone is lighting off fireworks in my neighborhood right now. Great game! Great team!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 146
  • This month: 144
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51