Trespass Bill

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know as well as I do that what you posted here is BS and there are in fact legislatures that will bring forth a bill if a certain constituent wants it done. Otherwise we wouldn't have shit that is withdrawn immediately! It's happened before and it will happen again so don't give me that shit! All it takes is one crony trying to appease another crony. That's the ND legislature in a nutshell!

Oh my goodness NDSportsman don't hit them with the truth. They will hate your guts for that. For the record your absolutely right. I forget the legislators name in southern Morton County, but the guy is always trying to shaft sportsmen.

GST you wanted to know where you advocate this bill. Everywhere. Here is just an example: O
kay a simple question to those bitching about this bill.
Only people for the bill make statements like that. Your always trying to be stealthy don't you. Notice there was not a question mark at the end of that statement. There is no question. You simply want to come off as a fellow sportsman and point out all the "good things" about this bill. Not tough to see if your brain functions.

Fritz will you be lobbying for this bill? How much Black Label will that take?:) I went into a liquor store to see what it was you were talking about and found all kinds of Black Label. What type of Black Label was that you wanted to buy me?

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
And there is your dagger. going of past odds this bill is now a slam dunk to pass

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
They should have had that law on the books at Malheur right?

Holy

Perhaps if Oregon did have a law such a this those people you hate so much would not have been aquitted.

plains you're really starting to sound like the liberal that just can't get over Trumps win.

- - - Updated - - -

You know as well as I do that what you posted here is BS and there are in fact legislatures that will bring forth a bill if a certain constituent wants it done. Otherwise we wouldn't have shit that is withdrawn immediately! It's happened before and it will happen again so don't give me that shit! All it takes is one crony trying to appease another crony. That's the ND legislature in a nutshell!

"they are not bring forth a bill such as this that has been brought forth and failed a number of times before."

Did you happen to notice the portion of my comment I emboldened? The idea behind this bill has failed a few times. Legislators are not stupid, they are not going to sign onto a bill they think a majority of the people that elected them will oppose and question why they keep bringing it up for one person (unless maybe it is their wife or mother in law)

Have you bothered to contact any of the sponsors firsthand and ask?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was asking for clarification on why he's saying that we shouldn't paint this as negatively affecting sportsmen when the bill explicitly mentions hunting, etc. That's why I underlined and bolded that part of his post. Perhaps you're the inept one?
and that's why I was agreeing with you lol.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh my goodness NDSportsman don't hit them with the truth. They will hate your guts for that. For the record your absolutely right. I forget the legislators name in southern Morton County, but the guy is always trying to shaft sportsmen.

GST you wanted to know where you advocate this bill. Everywhere. Here is just an example: O Only people for the bill make statements like that. Your always trying to be stealthy don't you. Notice there was not a question mark at the end of that statement. There is no question. You simply want to come off as a fellow sportsman and point out all the "good things" about this bill. Not tough to see if your brain functions.

Fritz will you be lobbying for this bill? How much Black Label will that take?:) I went into a liquor store to see what it was you were talking about and found all kinds of Black Label. What type of Black Label was that you wanted to buy me?

Plains

your hatred is showing.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
bottom line is the bill will screw hunters and hunting in this state to appease a few ranchers for three miles of pipe that is going in anyway. the pipeline issue will be over in sixty days but the screwing to sportsmen will last a lifetime.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think what NDSportsman is getting at is what Trump talked about in the election. You complained that he gave money to Hillary in the past. Others that he actually heard said the same thing. He said of course I did I gave money to everyone. He was asked why. He said so when I want a favor I get it. Big donors in North Dakota get influence for that money also. Lobbyists for all different kinds of groups take legislators out to dinner and buy them a couple of Black Label and form buddy buddy with them. Some sell out cheap, others are more expensive. We vote while lobbyists purchase.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Okay a simple question to those bitching about this bill. Has anyone contacted the 6 representative signed on as sponsors and asked why they brought this forth?

If they have enough constituents asking for this are they not doing their job?

Besides from other threads and other sites, I thought between the guided leased acres, HFH operations and "greedy" landowner there is no where left un posted to hunt?

You must have missed the part where I said to share in full context the examples. It would appear I am encouraging people to contact the legislators sponsoring this bill on a sportsmens site.

It would appear that I am encouraging people to hear directly from the horses mouth why these legislators sponsored this bill.

Can you explain how this is advocating for it's passage if the bill would have no merit for being sponsored?

Credibility plains.

Fools accusations do not help.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes we need to drain the Bismarck swamp.

Perhaps you should actually try showing up there once plainsman.

- - - Updated - - -

bottom line is the bill will screw hunters and hunting in this state to appease a few ranchers for three miles of pipe that is going in anyway. the pipeline issue will be over in sixty days but the screwing to sportsmen will last a lifetime.

eye where are the sponsors of this bill from? I haven;t taken the time to look but Erbele is from out east I think.

- - - Updated - - -

I think what NDSportsman is getting at is what Trump talked about in the election. You complained that he gave money to Hillary in the past. Others that he actually heard said the same thing. He said of course I did I gave money to everyone. He was asked why. He said so when I want a favor I get it. Big donors in North Dakota get influence for that money also. Lobbyists for all different kinds of groups take legislators out to dinner and buy them a couple of Black Label and form buddy buddy with them. Some sell out cheap, others are more expensive. We vote while lobbyists purchase.

You always come with this line plains bitching about our state legislature but I wonder how often you bother to email these elected representatives even when you claim you do. You have whined and bitched about issues on these sites for years. You are retired if anyone should have time to show up and impact legislation it should be you.

Tell us plains what was the last issue you bothered to be involved enough to go testify on?

People on here should be involved in the process that creates the laws that govern us and impact us. But fritz is right, if you want this bill not to pass, do not follow the plainsman/others play book and make this what he/they always do. It will confirm the reason why this bill with language to impact hunting is being brought forth yet once again.

Last edited:

Whisky

Founding Member
Founding Member

Black Label is cheap stuff. Blue Label is where its at for greasing pockets...;:;boozer

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Mott, Bowman, Lehr, Fargo, Mandan, Huff

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You must have missed the part where I said to share in full context the examples. It would appear I am encouraging people to contact the legislators sponsoring this bill on a sportsmens site.

It would appear that I am encouraging people to hear directly from the horses mouth why these legislators sponsored this bill.

Can you explain how this is advocating for it's passage if the bill would have no merit for being sponsored?

Credibility plains.

Fools accusations do not help.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps you should actually try showing up there once plainsman.

- - - Updated - - -

eye where are the sponsors of this bill from? I haven;t taken the time to look but Erbele is from out east I think.

- - - Updated - - -

You always come with this line plains bitching about our state legislature but I wonder how often you bother to email these elected representatives even when you claim you do. You have whined and bitched about issues on these sites for years. You are retired if anyone should have time to show up and impact legislation it should be you.

Tell us plains what was the last issue you bothered to be involved enough to go testify on?

People on here should be involved in the process that creates the laws that govern us and impact us. But fritz is right, if you want this bill not to pass, do not follow the plainsman/others play book and make this what he/they always do. It will confirm the reason why this bill with language to impact hunting is being brought forth yet once again.
where they are from doesn't change the fact it's a piece of shit bill that will come with a huge price for sportsmen. are we supposed to feel better if we get screwed from someone 300 miles away vs 3 miles away. And they can't get it passed on their own.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
What where they are from possibly does is show that this is not just about issues ranchers in a 3 mile stretch had.

Bitch about it being a "piece of shit bill" all you wish but to ignore or belittle why it is being brought forth will only strengthen the possibility of it;s passage.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
What where they are from possibly does is show that this is not just about issues ranchers in a 3 mile stretch had.

Bitch about it being a "piece of shit bill" all you wish but to ignore or belittle why it is being brought forth will only strengthen the possibility of it;s passage.
I don't think it's going to matter to any sportsmen why or from whom it came about. all they'll remember is the screwing they took. and whoever voted for it is just as guilty as the person that brought it forward. but there will be a lot of unintended consequences to it if passed. that's my last statement on it.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not that this matters to me in any way but would it not help the defeat of the bill by keeping landowners on the sportsman side vs alienating them and calling names and accusations. Since they are the ones with all the power in ND. They are also as said the only ones with time to go and speak against said bill. I guess that would be my play if i was to be fighting but what the hell do i know.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't like the bill but was bound to come back again. My perspective if someone wants to keep someone off their land they put up signs. I own land and put signs up. The primary issue is that many people do not respect posted /private property. The two biggest areas of concern are deer gun season and pheasants. I have seen some of the stupidest acts with deer and pheasants. I have seen people shoot pheasants right in front of peoples houses and act like it was their right to do it. The law enforcement needs to follow through with trespass complaints and fine individuals that are knowingly violating.

Guy,

This is just one example of why this bill keeps coming back. People that may not really be thrilled about this bill but are just tired of dealing with crap. Good ordinary people that simply are tired of dealing with stuff hoping this might change it some how. They may not even really know how this might help but they are just tired of what happens every year. These people over a couple years time have ran into their legislators and perhaps commented on something and maybe even asked about "that trespass bill from a few years back".

If people go into the hearings with the fools rhetoric of "greedy ranchers" "evil outfitters" "money worshiping legislators" that are bought off with a bottle of scotch ect.... ignoring the reality of why it appears every so often rather than simple direct fact based testimonies about why this will negatively impact the state, communities, future generations those legislators will tire of the typical rhetoric we see on these sites just as those reading it here do.

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
do not follow the plainsman/others play book and make this what he/they always do. It will confirm the reason why this bill with language to impact hunting is being brought forth yet once again.
So your confirming these guys have a get even mentality and will shaft all the hunters because of anger at a few? Ya, I believe that. That's why we have to coddle them when we go there.

Since they are the ones with all the power in ND. They are also as said the only ones with time to go and speak against said bill.
Good Kurt you understand the situation. :;:thumbsup

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So your confirming these guys have a get even mentality and will shaft all the hunters because of anger at a few? Ya, I believe that. That's why we have to coddle them when we go there.

Good Kurt you understand the situation. :;:thumbsup

well i would guess calling them greedy pieces of land grabbing shit is not a good game plan. It hasnt worked in the past but maybe it might be the way to go this time..........

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just emailed the members of the legislature in my District. All of you who enjoy the fantastic outdoor opportunities we have here, best do the same. Be kind and courteous in your email or call. There is strength in numbers so I urge folks to contact your reps and get your voice heard. This bill, if passed, will have a huge effect on our ability to enjoy the great outdoors here. It takes literally 5 minutes to draft a good email and send it out. I am hoping to make the meeting and testify as well. Click on the link below, find your reps and send an email today!

http://www.legis.nd.gov/assembly/65-2017/members/members-by-district

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 40
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 16