Trespass Bill

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just got a bad rep from someone at 7:08 and also called an idiot or a liar he personally thinks I'm a liar for what I said on post 323. Speak up who ever you are.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
"witty time traveler from yesteryear"

i am dying over here

- - - Updated - - -

seriously though, I wouldn't take much of what I say seriously. 'twas a poor attempt at humor, and I apologize

yes - "joan?" - what were you thinking? you animal

I thought it was LOL funny myself

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Whoa gst, why you making this personal? Why all the hate? No need to get your panties in a bunch. Just answer the question. It's a simple question (no there wasn't a question. I'm just being a jackass). There. Did I cover all the gst bingo squares? Just ribbing you fellas. The original language in the bill got completely gutted and added dumb language about an online registry for landowners. I'm sure the landowners out there that don't post because they're too busy making a living to be bothered would love to take the time to go online and register their land and post their contact info so even more people can call and bug them.

Got a couple in the b and o columns but missed quite a few in the middle.

I actually had a few different landowners mention creating an online registry before it wver got added to the bill so maybe you don;t quite have your finger on the pulse of the folks out there. Why do you think that language was put in the bill if not at the request of the land owners?

- - - Updated - - -

seriously though, I wouldn't take much of what I say seriously. 'twas a poor attempt at humor, and I apologize

Hey now.....there is no place for that kinda stuff in these threads.

ah....... I got it........, your apology should not be taken seriou...........okay never mind............but ...wait a minute....if your claim to not be taken seriously is serious should it be taken seriously then or not? Which "seriously" should we take seriously? Damn........I...I ... .............screw you Wags I an going to give you unsigned neutral rep for messin with my mind

cpete00

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe a questionnaire should be sent out to every person that owns at least 640a so it isn't just a Vocal Minority that are pretending they speak for everybody? I will be waiting for my letter

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Step out for half a day and I walk into this mess. Cpete, shut up. No one cares about internet tough guys or FBO. Gst, you choose to live in Antler, ND. I'd be on the internet all day too. Wags and fly, carry on.

Damn right, more things to do up here than smell paint fumes while staring at small fake fish like things. Ran a few refugees across the Canadian border today on the snowmobile along with some coyote paws to take up to the bounty deal they got goin in Manitoba. Brought back a calf sled full of 30+inch eyes that I'm going to pickle tomorrow.

If you would learn how to use a gill net, you wouldn;t have to screw around painting those little thingeys.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just got a bad rep from someone at 7:08 and also called an idiot or a liar he personally thinks I'm a liar for what I said on post 323. Speak up who ever you are.

guilty as charged crankn....

- - - Updated - - -

jk I have no idea what you're talking about

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member

gotten a couple "neutral" reps......grey color.......WTH??

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
yea what's this grey bs? I have some too. seems mighty liberal to have neutral reps. I won't stand for it

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
I just assumed someone was about to give me a bad rep and their mom opened the basement door and they had to click off the internet and hide the Playboy.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Damn right, more things to do up here than smell paint fumes while staring at small fake fish like things. Ran a few refugees across the Canadian border today on the snowmobile along with some coyote paws to take up to the bounty deal they got goin in Manitoba. Brought back a calf sled full of 30+inch eyes that I'm going to pickle tomorrow.

If you would learn how to use a gill net, you wouldn;t have to screw around painting those little thingeys.

you and Craig Cobb must have been out drinking again.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Old Cobbs been pretty quiet around these parts, he kinda got the message Antler wouldn't work to well for his new little paradise.

Besides, I never drink when I am snowmobiling .......unless the Mounties are close and the calf sled is full of Labatts.

- - - Updated - - -

He kinda disappeared from up around here.........:)

cpete00

Founding Member
Founding Member
How in the hell does a person manage to make 2k -4k posts on this site if they aren't a moderator?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 106
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 34