Property Tax Petition

Are you in favor of eliminating property taxes?

• Yes

Votes: 99 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 25.0%

• Total voters

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Screenshot_20241022-172236_Chrome.jpg

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If you like paying insane amount of property taxes, vote no. If you are voting no because you are afraid the elected officials aren't capable of doing their job without taxes coming from property. I would think twice about that line of thinking. Or just keep getting blackmailed.

TWN

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some more fodder.
IMG_2325.jpeg
do you guys even read this shit you post ? "Gotta pass the bill before we see what's in the bill" sound familiar? All of the things you say can replace property tax are currently things that are producing property tax. beyond words right now

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
do you guys even read this shit you post ? "Gotta pass the bill before we see what's in the bill" sound familiar? All of the things you say can replace property tax are currently things that are producing property tax. beyond words right now
Jeezus....pretty sure I posted something about sales tax...wait is that a property tax? I may be losing it at my age....the bill leaves it open to your genius locals to decide how to proceed........this post references how a local govt may choose to do it..Hopefully not though...

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't read through much of anything on here.

Biggest Question I have.....(Has it been answered here?) is where are they planning to make up the lost revenue from the properties no longer taxed?
They need to start to cut the budget and not worry about making up the "revenue." Imo the term government and revenue shouldn't exist.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 362
  • This month: 174
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56