Trespass Bill

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
the email i got back was something similar. i assume its no secret now so here goes: it would create a pilot program in 16 counties to be chosen by the governor. in those 16 counties, land would be considered posted like was considered in SB 2225. however, the landowners could put their names in a database indicating whether or not they are willing to allow hunting and on which parcels. my email didn't mention an app. but, that makes technical sense since most counties are already part of the electronic recording system.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
the email i got back was something similar. i assume its no secret now so here goes: it would create a pilot program in 16 counties to be chosen by the governor. in those 16 counties, land would be considered posted like was considered in SB 2225. however, the landowners could put their names in a database indicating whether or not they are willing to allow hunting and on which parcels. my email didn't mention an app. but, that makes technical sense since most counties are already part of the electronic recording system.
Lol and they are going to have this up and running in no time I'm sure. It'll be flawless and almost as fast as the deer lottery.;)

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Gst, Don't you have cows to check?

Nope don;t start calving fora couple weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

that'd be a whole bunch of nope
kermitface-225x300.jpg

after years of this crap I am confident that there is nothing on God's green earth that I could say/do that won't stop you from purposefully stirring the pot

you're an addict gst

Ah guy, you aren;t even trying to identify the real pot stirrers.

Say guy you claim I am the "great divider" yet completely ignore someone on a hunting site coming on here saying they have no problem hopping in bed with HSUS to kill a bill the "enemy" "farmer/ranchers" of this state brought forth.

Don;t you think that is just a tiney whiney bit divisive not to mention stupid?

- - - Updated - - -

At least one of the money worshipers must have a friend that can developed an app. I would guess an app will be $19.99, but wait for only postage we will give you two apps.

Yep nothing divisive here, nor anything stupid....................plains why donl;t you ever go testify and spout off like that?

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you beleive it is that tough, the old hobos used to look for a mark others put on a gate post at the front yards of folks showing those sympathetic to giving out a meal ....perhaps you fellas from Fargo can find a similar method if this bill passes.

We already have a system like that devised, it's the fuggin corner-post sans "No Hunting" sign.

(-:|3

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member

So basically instead of logging onto Nodak Angler to whine and bitch people could instead log onto a website that gives them permission to access private lands instantly without having to contact any land owners and somehow this is a problem yet?

- - - Updated - - -

We already have a system like that devised, it's the fuggin corner-post sans "No Hunting" sign.

(-:|3

Well that kinda tells you which places wouldn;t give you a cup of hot soup instead.

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
So basically instead of logging onto Nodak Angler to whine and bitch you could instead log onto a website that gives you permission to access private lands instantly without having to contact any land owners and somehow this is a problem yet?

Well gst again it looks like your for the bill even when you tell us you are not. So you see my former confusion? I guess saying your against it then giving us all what you think are good points will change minds while hiding your agenda. Sorry not as slick as you think.
I guess with the changes to this bill it would be like having cancer in only one lung.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Well gst again it looks like your for the bill even when you tell us you are not. So you see my former confusion? I guess saying your against it then giving us all what you think are good points will change minds while hiding your agenda. Sorry not as slick as you think.
I guess with the changes to this bill it would be like having cancer in only one lung.[/QUOTE]

Really plains call the NDFB president and see what he tells you about where I stand on this bill.

So you are saying simply clicking on an app on your phone is too much to do for the ability to hunt someones private lands no questions asked?

Do you just demand open access plains?

Perhaps you are not as supportive of simple courteousy towards someones land you might hunt on as you claim plains.

My guess is an app could include a log in feature for a particular quarter of land to have a record of who was on it on a given day kinda like the block management deal in mt.

So is the Block management program in mt kinda like having cancer in one lung plains?

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I cannot imagine people putting their name on a site inviting whoever to come whenever. Db

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
It is still not going to stop the jackass from being a jackass, but it may deal with some of the concerns it would limit hunting more than it is now.

I am really curious plains if a good app couldbe developed why this would be like having cancer in one lung?

Share with us your reasoning.

- - - Updated - - -

I cannot imagine people putting their name on a site inviting whoever to come whenever. Db

how would that be any differnt than not posting your land?

It would eliminate the issue of being bothered by people to hunt while giving a resource for sportsmen from their recliner to find land open to hunting before they even left home.

Your phone with GPS will likely have an app that would alert you if you strayed out of a boundy on a given description. A little too techie for you and me but I bet the kids would know how.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
For me if I do not post does not mean that I am comfortable with every tom, dick and Sally being invited to come to my land which I consider home by putting an invitation on a site. Yes it is open but not by an open invitation.
for those who not care I do not believe they will take take the time to put their name on a open site inviting them to come.
would not be comfortable with that.
like telling all if you want to hunt come to my property. Property is just not that open for all to come to. Db

Last edited:

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
I would certainly enroll lands I was not going ot keep for my families hunting on something like this if this bill passes.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
It is still not going to stop the jackass from being a jackass.

So your saying it's not going to stop you posting this crap and then trying to clame your against the passing of this bill. So how many absentee landowners and Family Trusts are going to sign up for that list?

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
People put land into plot map but I believe they got paid. A friend did and did for only one year. Was not worth it with what show up to hunt. All his neighbors were upset with some of the crap, strangers that were driving around.
you may sign up but few will take the time to do so. Db

- - - Updated - - -

One day a fleet of pickups came to his place. About 25 locals from were the government has house them from the late 1800.
anything that moved was shot at

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Really plains call the NDFB president and see what he tells you about where I stand on this bill.
Soooo you want me to believe the NDFB lol or you want me to believe what you told the NDFB, or you want me to believe what ?? When the sun rises in the west.

Do you just demand open access plains?
No

Perhaps you are not as supportive of simple courteousy towards someones land you might hunt on as you claim plains.
Wrong again.

My guess is an app could include a log in feature for a particular quarter of land to have a record of who was on it on a given day kinda like the block management deal in mt.

So is the Block management program in mt kinda like having cancer in one lung plains?
No, it's like having plots.

So gst I answered a few of your 100 questions maybe you can answer some that people have asked. You sure are supportive to get this one way or another. Why should I believe the NDFB when I have the proof coming right from your finger tips to keyboard, to my computer screen?

Last edited:

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
DB, you are wise.

I see some similar issues with this.

1) Many landowners who currently do not care if people hunt, likely are not going to go out of their way to advertise it to the whole world. If they do, like DB said, every tom dick and sally will show up and someone will probably end up ruining it after a while.

2) The current amount of unposted land will not make it on this app. I would envision maybe a ¼ of it, if that. Hunting as we all have known it will not be the same. Some will likely hang it up, or just not get out as much. Nonresidents after a while will stop coming. Local towns will suffer. Children will play more vidya games.

3) Many older hunters are not tech savvy and do not own smartphones, or if they do, do not know how to use them. I realize its not rocket appliances (as ricky from trailer park boys would say), but many older folks just don’t have the desire to be technologically advanced.

4) How is the word going to get out to all landowners for this idea, who is going to spearhead it, maintain it, troubleshoot it and take questions, because I bet there will be a lot.

5) Oh this law won’t stop idiots from being idiots, I think that has been well established. So what is this law really about? I support private property rights just as much as anyone, but we have a good system currently. If this law passes, idiots will continue to be idiots, the sportsmen and women will lose and the rich hunting heritage this state has had will die a slow death.

Last edited:

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
It is rather epic. I never have seen anything like it. I wish I had that time to burn up on the interwebs.

Not worth it. I had a nice paragraph typed but I lack gst's stamina for arguing.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
BBQBluesMan your an intelligent fellow yourself.

the rich hunting heritage this state has had will die a slow death.
It will suffer a death, but I don't know if it will be that slow. Wait until those 16 counties see a significant reduction in their beloved non residents. Not to mention a drop in residents who travel far enough to use a motel or a restaurant. I'm going to make sure my gas tank is full before I cross these counties.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 47