Trespass Bill

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Well they both usually try to get us to shaft ourselves for their benefi, so ya Robem.
Don't say Bundy or this will go 50 pages, hence the Battyman comment. To turn so many threads into Hammonds or Bundy requires a loose screw.

Still really weak plains, you guys gotta step up your game a bit.

Funny I don;t know of a single thread going 50 pages with just me and fritz posting...............

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is anyone else sick of GST constantly asking question after question just to throttle your answer with more ridiculous questions. Just tell us what we should think and feel oh great one.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If there is a concern living in the east or west part of the state try living in the middle.

But then when I travel either way I can truthfully just say I stand with the middle ground on that subject.

It just that either the east or the west want all the state monies for their water protections or roads and we in the middle pay without obtaining the big salaries in Fargo or the oil well funds out west. db

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wags I'm glad you can relate. I go home and there is a guy living ten miles north that thinks I should not be able to hunt even relatives land because I'm not from there. It's posted and he hunts it. Relatives don't like rocking the boat and have never turned him in.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Is anyone else sick of GST constantly asking question after question just to throttle your answer with more ridiculous questions. Just tell us what we should think and feel oh great one.

Maybe if anyone would simply answer the first one there would be no need for anymore..................

I basically came here and said the same thing dank did. Then the usual folks started chining in making accusations and the typical bullshit and here we are.

I like banter, I don; t mind being or having sarcasm thrown back around.

You want a civil interesting discussion I can oblige.

- - - Updated - - -

could not agree more - and we all know who's to blame - the great divider

Ya know you're right, plains had done that on three different sites now. Hey how you comin on pointing out that slander stuff guy?

- - - Updated - - -

Wags I'm glad you can relate. I go home and there is a guy living ten miles north that thinks I should not be able to hunt even relatives land because I'm not from there. It's posted and he hunts it. Relatives don't like rocking the boat and have never turned him in.

The difference is somehow wags story ends with a positive note and a little wonderment about how people are. Yours never do. Nice "nondivisive" story though.............

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
could not agree more - and we all know who's to blame - the great divider

Guy if you want to post stuff like this, go back and read the first 5 pages of this thread and stop and think about the comments made and then tell us where exactly in which posts the "great divider" appeared.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guy if you want to post stuff like this, go back and read the first 5 pages of this thread and stop and think about the comments made and then tell us where exactly in which posts the "great divider" appeared.

that'd be a whole bunch of nope
kermitface-225x300.jpg

after years of this crap I am confident that there is nothing on God's green earth that I could say/do that won't stop you from purposefully stirring the pot

you're an addict gst

dank

I actually got an email back from one of the committee members that they are working on an amendment that would create a pilot program including a smart phone app. That is as much info as he shared so I am not exactly sure what it means.

I'll wait to see the language of the amendment before commenting, but I'll put it out there that I'm not sure I trust our state legislature to be app developers.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I actually got an email back from one of the committee members that they are working on an amendment that would create a pilot program including a smart phone app. That is as much info as he shared so I am not exactly sure what it means.

I'll wait to see the language of the amendment before commenting, but I'll put it out there that I'm not sure I trust our state legislature to be app developers.
the sportsmen are fucked

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
At least one of the money worshipers must have a friend that can developed an app. I would guess an app will be $19.99, but wait for only postage we will give you two apps.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member

Kind of like how they effed up the medical marijuana bill? ;:;popcorn

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

I hope I didn't accidentally plant the seed for this scheme into a legislator's brain some time back? ;:;banghead

http://nodakangler.com/forums/showt...-(includes-Poll)&p=38368&viewfull=1#post38368

http://nodakangler.com/forums/showt...-(includes-Poll)&p=38530&viewfull=1#post38530

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 106
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 46