Trespass Bill

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
If a farmer goes into Tractor Supply, Home of Economy, Fleet Farm etc he doesn't pay sales tax on most of the things in there. He buys a new tractor he pays no sales tax, he buys a new air seeder he pays no sales tax. If he buys clothing at Home of Economy he pays no sales tax. I went into Fleet Farm and bought Temp mosquito spray. The check out was not going to charge me sales tax. I asked no sales tax here. She said do you live in the country? I said yes. She said then you don't pay sales tax if you farm. I said I don't farm. She said oh, then you pay sales tax.

plains, excusing a false post to "gullibility" sounds a bit like liberals not taking responsibility for what they say and do.

In less time than it took you to type out the accusation on the very same computer you could have found out the truth to prevent your lies within this post. You have a long history of not taking the time to do that.

Don;t blame some poor girl working for a living at Fleet Farm it seems she knew the state tax law better than you.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand. Thank you for that explanation.

I am really ticked at myself today. I am normally more sceptical and don't take people's word for things as I did at Fleet Farm and sales tax. It bothers me so much that at our time for self reflection and repentance at church this morning the first thing I thought of was my gullibility which was careless. Trust is good, but blind trust can bite.

Self reflection and repentance only works if one is honest with themselves.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Self reflection and repentance only works if one is honest with themselves.
That's right, but don't be so self important that you think you know my heart. That makes you as guilty as me for believing false information. I don't blame the clerk partially, I blame myself entirely and him entirely. Both should not have been so easily sucked in. I explained myself not as an excuse, but simply as an explanation. It makes no difference to me if your fined that satisfactory or not. I don't need your forgiveness only Gods.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
If a farmer goes into Tractor Supply, Home of Economy, Fleet Farm etc he doesn't pay sales tax on most of the things in there. He buys a new tractor he pays no sales tax, he buys a new air seeder he pays no sales tax. If he buys clothing at Home of Economy he pays no sales tax. I went into Fleet Farm and bought Temp mosquito spray. The check out was not going to charge me sales tax. I asked no sales tax here. She said do you live in the country? I said yes. She said then you don't pay sales tax if you farm. I said I don't farm. She said oh, then you pay sales tax.

Well you see plains, it is not about getting my forgiveness, that indeed matters little. What it is about is credibility. YOU are responsible for what you post, and what you post directly impacts your credibility.

What SHE told you was fact. SHE had her information straight regarding your Tempo chemical.

- - - Updated - - -

That's right, but don't be so self important that you think you know my heart. That makes you as guilty as me for believing false information. I don't blame the clerk partially, I blame myself entirely and him entirely. Both should not have been so easily sucked in. I explained myself not as an excuse, but simply as an explanation. It makes no difference to me if your fined that satisfactory or not. I don't need your forgiveness only Gods.

So why would you blame HIM at all plains when in your other story SHE had her information straight?

So was it a SHE or a HIM plains.

You have a habit of telling these stories and then not being able to keep the story straight later. So what we get a glimpse of what is in your heart is a desire to put someone in their place so badly you are willing to risk posting a lie to accomplish it rather than take the two minutes to find the truth.

And for that you do indeed need Gods forgiveness.

Perhaps if you would step back and do some true self reflection that would be as obvious to you as it is to most on here.

And perhaps we could have a discussion about issues such as this without them taking the same predictable path.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
How would you suggest he identify her in the future? That's weak.

- - - Updated - - -

Your update can easily be explained as a typo. Again, weak.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
plainsman has a long history of those sort of "typos" there svn.

Old plains is not a damsel in distress that you need to come to his rescue. He is an adult white male exercising his freedom of speech to post claims on the internet others prove not true.

Over the years I have found if people are willing to tell a couple untruthes they are most often willing to tell more.

Old PG didn;t start out his claim by saying "I believe" or I Think"........he made a very definitive claim that was not true.

He has a habit of this.

If you are debating the best way to pickle a muskie that might not be such a big deal, but to me when we are debating the formation of the laws that govern us it is.

Maybe the idea the creation of our laws should be based on truth and fact is "weak"..........?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not "rescuing" him. You seem to have a psychotic fixation and are being toolish. For many years. Even if you are completely correct with your allegations/assertions your message became a fart in the wind long ago.

Last edited:

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I guess you think holding people accountable for lying in debates about the laws that are created is "toolish" that certainly is your choice.

But hey why not tell the fella repeatedly posting these lies and untruthes in these kinds of threads to try not being so "toolish"......?

The liberal whined about the Russians while ignoring those telling the lies while all the Russians did was tell the truth and point out others lies.

Guess that's maybe what we have come to.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and for the record, I hold anyone that posts fact not true in threads like this accountable for doing so........PG just does it way more than others. ;)

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got nothing. Over the years I can only recall the one positive you've posted. The recent doe hunt on your land was awesome. We get it: Shoot/hang PG/Plainsman on sight.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Just because someone doesn;t come on the internet posting all the things they do ....................

Perhaps what ever you ingest has clouded your memory............

Plainsman posts in a number of threads that I have no reason to post in. He often shares good information of reloading, rifle builds ect......

If he would just refrain from posting bullshit that is not true most often targeting agriculture I really would have no issues with his posting on these sites.

He has been invited up here a couple times so perhaps actually meeting someone might curb his predictable accusations and rhetoric, but despite his extensive traveling in his retirement years he has declined the invitation so far.

An invitation has been extended to meet and have a beer or coffee at the legislature over certain bills and issues also declined.

I wish he would take up one of those offers so perhaps he could stop posting bullshit meant to distract from good discussions.

It was kinda nice on here when this site first started and he hadn;t made the move over here as PG, perhaps you don;t remember that far back. Even when he made an effort for a bit to not engage in his typical bullshit his posts were not an issue.

But like fritz says like a dog to his vomit he could not help himself.

Anyways, plainsman certainly can keep on posting bullshit that is not true about ag, I can keep pointing it out and you can keep whining about it. Predictable.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Can I get in this meeting thing maybe once it gets warm to ride my bike?
first I need to take Madonna up on her offer. Db

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
svnmag said,

Nice post/example Fritz.

You liked my post 334. We were scouting geese and my friend Bob said we could hunt his land the next morning. His dad unknowingly gave permission to another party. There is way more to the story. I gave Bob a 78 Cutlass Supreme to enter in the Minot marathon. I burned 10% ethanol in that car from new. The first motor went over two hundred thousand and the second motor was over 100 thousand when I gave it to Bob. I support ethanol.

The geese were using a field of corn and I don't know if Bob was selling it to ethanol plants or not. Here is where the other shoe drops. The other party that got permission from Bob's dad to hunt that corn field was Bill Mitzel. The same owner/editor of Dakota Country rag mag. One article after another railing against corn and ethanol. So where does Bill Mitzel get his info:

https://www.facebook.com/North-Dakota-Wildlife-Federation-198128333615925/#

Just one month ago the ND wildlife federation posted another negative article against ethanol. Third post down. The NDWF gets its info from:

http://www.nwf.org/News-and-Magazin...-2016-New-NWF-Report-Fueling-Destruction.aspx

And the National Wildlife Federation takes its position from those who fund them.

Anyway, the ND wildlife federation is no friend to agriculture or industry.

I explained the situation to Bob and he said Bill Mitzel did his last hunt here.

Don't lobby against agriculture 40 weeks out of the year and expect to hunt the other 12.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am supporting ethanol right now in my glorious, chiseled body. I don't champion it as an engine fuel. I still appreciated your hunting anecdote as it relates to trespassing.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Can I get in this meeting thing maybe once it gets warm to ride my bike?
first I need to take Madonna up on her offer. Db

Any time you want to take a burn up north let me know. Got a couple pretty neat little deals around here and the beer is always cold.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
svnmag said,

We get it: Shoot/hang PG/Plainsman on sight.

It would appear that way but, no. Plains is the moderator of nodakoutdoors. It is a front for the ND wildlife federation. Plains marches lock step with the NDWF which in turn marched lock step with the Obama administration. The old white house has taken down their controversial pages.

Not sure if the ND wildlife federation can take down or change their facebook page but people should look at it before it is gone. Everything we debate is in there.

https://www.facebook.com/North-Dakota-Wildlife-Federation-198128333615925/#

There can be no peace. They want to fight about food fiber and fuel. They want to fight about land, water, air and more federal encroachment. It's not what they're eating that is killing them, what's eating them is what's killing them.

It's a free country. The NDWF can testify against the Trespass Bill "again" if they want to.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fritz I don't think there has been a Wildllife Federation guy on nodakoutdoors for a long long time. The etree is dead, and I don't see any posts in the legislative form. It's mostly a few old guys. Like me. ;:;rofl

You will have to show me one single post where I agree with Obama. Show me one where I agree with global warming. Show me one where I am against drilling. Show me one where I am against coal. Show me one where I am against grazing federal lands. I simply am not the person you paint the picture of. I know it's a strategy to make me look that way for the next debate we may get into.

If your a good guy you can do me a favor. Remember telling people that I knocked up some girl to get out of Viet Nam? Well that's the son fighting for his life right now. He could use a prayer. So could my wife (his mother). Thanks.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry to hear about your son. In and out of hospitals for years. That's hard.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya he had a machine breathing for him again, but he got out last Friday. His wife has to travel so we will spend Wed through Sunday taking him to dialysis. Been in wheel chair and on oxygen for last couple years. Hope he is better next month his mom will have one vertebra fused. I hope she can ride in the pickup more than a half hour after that. Thanks for your thoughts.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Regardless of disagreement on here I am sure everyone hopes your son gets better and your wife's surgery turns out good. I hope it all works out for you.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 222
  • This month: 151
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 70